Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our first real ride.

Bike: 2014 Honda NC700XE
    Great pics. I'm looking into those Moto-Skiveez now. I've been using LD Comfort shorts for years when I do longer rides. Basically they're like compression shorts that offer support when sitting. Like bicycle shorts but a little less stretchy. They help. I also wear them to church because the seats are hard & it's 1 1/2 hours. If I forget them I'm squirming 30 minutes in. But they don't have a pad like the Moto-Skiveez so I may try those too. & another + on Grip Puppies. Soft & comfortable.

Bike: Nc700x
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaJD View Post
    Specs on Ducati? I am not well versed in Duc bikes, although I have eyed the XDiavel as a candidate to suit my leg issue. I just don't think I want an exotic bike. A good friend of mine has a Multi and for some reason i remember his looking different than yours. I stared at yours for a bit trying to figure out what it was until someone mentioned it being a Multi. Think my friend's has 160 hp, that is insane power for an ADV bike.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Mine is a 2011 Multistrada 1200, i got it new in 2011. Its been a great bike. The newer ones aren't all that different in the looks department, they did bump the displacement and HP a small amount since i got mine. They are indeed a strong bike, its one of the reasons i got mine. One test ride and i fell in love with the motor.

Quote Originally Posted by FezUSA View Post
    @JB882

I believe there are clutch levers that you can get for the CTX700 'sister' bike that are adjustable. When my eldest daughter was considering getting one that was one of the issues we discussed and I looked into.

Not actually for the CTX, but from the CTX forum:
    Clutch position - Honda CTX700 Forum

From the ST1300 forum discussing the CTX
    Adjustable clutch lever - Honda CTX1300 Forum
    One of those threads mentions the PUIG brand lever as an option. I irdered one of those up yesterday from Revzilla so it should be problem solved once it gets delivered.

Bike: 2013 NC700X
    Quote Originally Posted by jb882 View Post
    Mine is a 2011 Multistrada 1200, i got it new in 2011. Its been a great bike. The newer ones aren't all that different in the looks department, they did bump the displacement and HP a small amount since i got mine. They are indeed a strong bike, its one of the reasons i got mine. One test ride and i fell in love with the motor.

One of those threads mentions the PUIG brand lever as an option. I irdered one of those up yesterday from Revzilla so it should be problem solved once it gets delivered.
    I guess his does look like yours, I just remembered it differently I guess. I am a fan of red and I like yours way better! Looks great.

Here is his.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk