Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Helmet in frunk?

Junior Member Helmet in frunk? Canbo's Avatar
    Bike: 2018 NC750X DCT

Helmet in frunk?

Anyone know if a size LG Neotec II with a Sena SRL will fit?

Senior Member Helmet in frunk? SilverRocket's Avatar
    Bike: 2016 NC700XDLG
    I'm doubting it. My Neotec I Lg won't fit, especially with the Sena attached.
    Tailbag time.

Bike: NC700XA-C
    If it helps others who come across this thread and wonder about the Nolan N100-5 ...then I can confirm that doesn't fit in the frunk either. That's without the integrated Bluetooth comms too.

The top box works for that though: and my wife's HJC i70 then fits in the frunk for her - when she's pillion with me.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Bike: 2012 NC700XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulplex View Post
    If it helps others who come across this thread and wonder about the Nolan N100-5 ...then I can confirm that doesn't fit in the frunk either. That's without the integrated Bluetooth comms too.

The top box works for that though: and my wife's HJC i70 then fits in the frunk for her - when she's pillion with me.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
    How do you like your Nolan N100-5? I'm looking at one of those as my next helmet. Do you have a Bluetooth system for it? I was looking at the Sena 10r after a recommendation from the staff at Revzilla. My current helmet is the Nolan N104. I like it for the most part, but I'm ready for a new one.

Bike: NC700XA-C
    Quote Originally Posted by casselmb View Post
    How do you like your Nolan N100-5? I'm looking at one of those as my next helmet. Do you have a Bluetooth system for it? I was looking at the Sena 10r after a recommendation from the staff at Revzilla. My current helmet is the Nolan N104. I like it for the most part, but I'm ready for a new one.
    Love it - I can stop for a drink without having to remove the helmet and I can keep it on in service stations, as the checkout staff can see my face clearly. I have the N-Com B901r Bluetooth headset: it slots inside the helmet so very little protrudes outside the shell. Works well too, with great battery life.

I used to have the HJC IS17 but much prefer the fact I can lock the helmet up when riding. It is a little heavier than the old helmet, but not noticeably so really.
    Last edited by Paulplex; 20th May 2019 at 10:21.

Bike: Nc700x
    I can say with conviction that no a Neotech II in L wont fit. I tried to put mine in the trunk on my wifes bike and it got about half way in before i felt a lot of resistance. Got a nice little scuff on the side too from the screw that holds the strap on the lid. She wears a Neotec 2 in small and it barely fits.