Quote Originally Posted by CaptDL View Post
You can get little plug in electronic screamer devices at the Home Improvement store. 3 pak is about $10. Plug 'em in next to where the bike/car is parked. Packrats used to strip the plug wires on my pickup till I started using these.
I bought some mouse traps. I prefer a permanent solution when mice are involved.