Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Great Service at Wrench Motorcycle Service in LA

Junior Member Great Service at Wrench Motorcycle Service in LAGreat Service at Wrench Motorcycle Service in LA
    Bike: 2013 Honda NC700x, 2017 Moto Guzzi v7III Stone

Great Service at Wrench Motorcycle Service in LA

Just a quick note about a great service experience I just had at Wrench Motorcycle Services in Los Angeles, with the owner Jamin, and his tech, Kent. I'm from Connecticut, had just toured Baja Mexico for a month on my NC700X, was back in the USA, and needed some repairs to keep my tour going. Even though they were backed up with other repair work, because I was on a tour they took me right in and made the repairs so I could get back on the road. It's clear that motorcycle wrenching is not so much just a business form Jamin, but a passion. The service was quick, excellent, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them to anyone in the LA area. They are at 5300 Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles. Phone is 213-444-8448.

Bike: NC700X
    Did you by chance document your travel to Baja on your nc700x? Been thinking about it but not sure what it can handle over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 Red NC700X - Givi FZ1111, Shad Comfort Seat, Moose Racing 47L Expedition Trunk, Barkbuster Storm, Adjustable levers, Denali Light Bracket, generic LED driving lights