Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Bike: NC750X
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    10
    I installed an engine on the side of the car, used to get back and support when bogged down. This motor has 3 forward and 1 reverse gear, it can operate simultaneously or independently of the main motor.

    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-20180717_124239-copy-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-2-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-3-jpg
    This is the image when running the test
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-4-jpg
    Next I made the composite bodykit
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-5-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-6-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-7-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-8-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-9-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-10-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-11-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-12-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-13-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-14-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-15-jpg

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Bike: NC750X
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    10
    After the NC750X becomes the sidecar, its weight is about 120-130kg more. When my wife sat in car, I could go 100km/h (the quality of roads in Vietnam is not good to go faster, the highway here is only for cars). Fuel consumption is about 5l/100km
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-16-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-17-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-18-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-19-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-20-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-21-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-22-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-23-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-24-jpg

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Bike: NC700X DCT
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malvern, Arkansas
    Posts
    10

    Sidecar build

    This was fantastic work. Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by THANGA View Post
    After the NC750X becomes the sidecar, its weight is about 120-130kg more. When my wife sat in car, I could go 100km/h (the quality of roads in Vietnam is not good to go faster, the highway here is only for cars). Fuel consumption is about 5l/100km
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-16-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-17-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-18-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-19-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-20-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-21-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-22-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-23-jpg
    When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution-24-jpg

  4. #14
    Super Moderator When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution 670cc's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X, GL1800, KLX140G, CRF250L Rally, Ruckus 50
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,564
    That sidecar is an amazing piece of engineering and craftsmanship. I’m very impressed. Thank you for sharing your story.
    Greg
    GWRRA Member
    AMA Life Member
    "240,000 Mile Club"

    NanCyX . . . . . . . . . . The 250

  5. #15
    Senior Member When I like NC750x but my wife like a car - This is the solution davidc83's Avatar
    Bike: Suzuki C50; 2009 klx250sf; 2013 Nc700
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,769
    That is a nice sidecar. Good job on doing it.. and at 5L/100Km converts to 47 US mpg, not bad at all...slim it down some, make it easy to attach and detach, and you have a portable one-man sleeping container (no need for tents, hammocks, etc...).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Bike: NC750X
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by davidc83 View Post
    That is a nice sidecar. Good job on doing it.. and at 5L/100Km converts to 47 US mpg, not bad at all...slim it down some, make it easy to attach and detach, and you have a portable one-man sleeping container (no need for tents, hammocks, etc...).
    Thanks for your suggestions, it is also very easy to remove. The size of the vehicle is minimal, cannot be reduced any more. The height is enough for a person to sit inside, long enough for a person to lie and stretch their legs, the width must follow the formula: The distance from the rear wheel center to the auxiliary wheel is 1.2m.

  7. #17
    Member
    Bike: 2014 nc700x dct
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    56
    bravo! What quadcopter did you use to take the video?

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Bike: NC750X
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zeronine View Post
    bravo! What quadcopter did you use to take the video?
    I used DJI Mavic Air

  9. #19
    Member
    Bike: NC700X
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    45

    Very good

    You are quite the engineer and cinematographer. Congratulations.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Naked_Duc's Avatar
    Bike: Ducati Monster, NC700X
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kent, WA
    Posts
    839
    Well done. You did an amazing job with the sidecar. I am glad you and your wife are able to travel and enjoy the journey together.
    Naked_Duc (Tony)

Similar Threads

  1. My frunk key solution.
    By Hank in forum NC700 Mods
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th May 2017, 05:37
  2. Anyone have Tour Master Solution 2.0 boots?
    By 670cc in forum Safety Equipment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25th December 2015, 12:15
  3. What is your hydration solution?
    By netizen in forum NC700 General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 19th May 2015, 16:16
  4. Redneck Groundhog Solution
    By Fuzzy in forum The Bar
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 3rd February 2014, 13:35
  5. $17.99 Seat Solution
    By Billy Budd in forum NC700 Mods
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20th November 2012, 14:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •