Page 46 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Senior Member 2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?
    2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Bike: 2015 NC700X DCT, 2005 R1150R, 2011 R1200GS
    [email protected] Rapturee.. We HAVE to get together this summer... You seem to know the most amazing PIE places!
    >T
    I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up.

Bike: 2016 NC700 DCT, latest in a long line
    Quote Originally Posted by Olythom View Post
    [email protected] Rapturee.. We HAVE to get together this summer... You seem to know the most amazing PIE places!
    >T
    I could never hang with that guy. I gain weight just looking at his posts

Iím supposed to respect my elders, but itís getting harder and harder for me to find one now ..

Bike: 2013 NC700X
    Went to the post office to mail a package. Man I love riding this thing. Just so easy to get on and take off!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bike: 2013 NC700X
    Carried my stepson for his first ride on the NC. Dropped by the Yamaha shop to buy some chain lube, he liked the 110 dirtbike pretty good....guess I need to get ready to buy him one soon...a used one of course. Aint paying $2500 for something he can wreck out 14 times and be worth $500 in a year. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bike: 2012 NC700x
    Olythom [email protected] Rapturee.. We HAVE to get together this summer... You seem to know the most amazing PIE places!

Red Rider...I could never hang with that guy. I gain weight just looking at his posts. :P

You're ON!! If either of you make the trip out here or just want to meet up, then the PIE is on me! When i ride, i typically stay off of the interstates and take the older state highways. Then i look for those old Mom-Pop cafe's and places that the locals are most likely to hang out at and Bam..., Fresh home made PIEs!!! :{)

OLY, i do plan on making a trip over to the Oregon coast later this year, maybe we can meet up then if you'd like and our schedules allow. I'm trying to put together a trip over to the Oregon coast to visit the 11 light houses they have. I'll probably try and land in Tillamook at the Cape Lookout camp ground(neat place), or somewhere close if they're all booked up. amd make a couple of long days rides from there attempting to hit all 11 of them in a 3-4 day weekend. I'll keep you posted and hopefully have a nice GoPro purchased and riding by then. It's just too hard to stop every couple of miles because you see something photo worthy... takes too long just to get anywhere haha. :{)

When i took off for my 9 day, 2600 mile, 6 states ride......... of course you know what i started the trip off with!!?? You guessed it! :{P

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?-3step-vac-jpg

then of course i ended my time at 3 Step with an incredible supper.... all fresh garden grown/local bought or homemade too!! :{)

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?-3step-vac-supper-time-jpg

....and for my last nights stay there.....dessert!! LOL, when i got home i told my wife that i felt i had gained 10lbs on that trip the food was sooo good and a lot of it. They definitely take very good care of you there!! :{)

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?-3step-vac-dessert-time-jpg
    Fiat Justicia et Peret Mundus = Do the Right thing, Come what May!

Bike: 2016 NC700 DCT, latest in a long line
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapturee View Post
    Olythom [email protected] Rapturee.. We HAVE to get together this summer... You seem to know the most amazing PIE places!

Red Rider...I could never hang with that guy. I gain weight just looking at his posts. :P

You're ON!! If either of you make the trip out here or just want to meet up, then the PIE is on me! When i ride, i typically stay off of the interstates and take the older state highways. Then i look for those old Mom-Pop cafe's and places that the locals are most likely to hang out at and Bam..., Fresh home made PIEs!!! :{)

OLY, i do plan on making a trip over to the Oregon coast later this year, maybe we can meet up then if you'd like and our schedules allow. I'm trying to put together a trip over to the Oregon coast to visit the 11 light houses they have. I'll probably try and land in Tillamook at the Cape Lookout camp ground(neat place), or somewhere close if they're all booked up. amd make a couple of long days rides from there attempting to hit all 11 of them in a 3-4 day weekend. I'll keep you posted and hopefully have a nice GoPro purchased and riding by then. It's just too hard to stop every couple of miles because you see something photo worthy... takes too long just to get anywhere haha. :{)

When i took off for my 9 day, 2600 mile, 6 states ride......... of course you know what i started the trip off with!!?? You guessed it! :{P

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?-3step-vac-jpg

then of course i ended my time at 3 Step with an incredible supper.... all fresh garden grown/local bought or homemade too!! :{)

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?-3step-vac-supper-time-jpg

....and for my last nights stay there.....dessert!! LOL, when i got home i told my wife that i felt i had gained 10lbs on that trip the food was sooo good and a lot of it. They definitely take very good care of you there!! :{)

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?-3step-vac-dessert-time-jpg
    <groan>....

I’ll be within pie throwing distance to you on June 10,11. Staying in Columbia Falls for a couple, hitting GNP and slipping into Canada.

Iím supposed to respect my elders, but itís getting harder and harder for me to find one now ..

Bike: 2015 NC700X, 2012 ST1300A
    Out of work early today. Rode to a nearby park to cook up some lunch.

JT

Senior Member 2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today? New Commuter700's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X
    I stopped for fuel on my way home tonight. When I got home I recorded my mileage on Fuelly and felt the number was familiar. When I grabbed the receipt from two days ago I noticed that the dollar amounts were identical then, to my surprise I saw that the gallon amount was to, down to the thousandth!

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?-receiptb-jpg
    Last edited by New Commuter700; 17th May 2019 at 20:13.

https://tinkergr.wixsite.com/website

Bike: 2012 NC700x
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    <groan>.... I’ll be within pie throwing distance to you on June 10,11. Staying in Columbia Falls for a couple, hitting GNP and slipping into Canada.
    Fantastic, i am a short 250 miles away. I will check my work schedule monday when i get back and take one of those days off and ride over to meet you if you'd like a short visit/ride. It'd be great to meet up with you and find some PIE!! :{)
    Fiat Justicia et Peret Mundus = Do the Right thing, Come what May!

Bike: '14 Honda NC700XD, '71 Honda SL350
    Now I'm hungry
    Dance as if no one is watching.