Thread: Waterproof cover for cell phone 2 for $7 with coupon code Free ship with Amazon prime

Bike: Honda VFR 750, NC700X

Waterproof cover for cell phone 2 for $7 with coupon code Free ship with Amazon prime

Amazon has these on sale.. 2 for $7 with coupon code LKE2PBQN
    They are normally about $10 each, free shipping if you have amazon prime

I've used this for riding in the rain many times. If you need to keep the charging cable or audio cable connected just turn it upside down so the opening is at the bottom and no rain can get in.

Amazon.com: Waterproof Case, 2 Pack Cambond Universal Floating Waterproof Phone Case iPhone Waterproof Pouch Cell Phone Dry Case Bag Transparent TPU with Durable Lanyard for device up to 6 inch, Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

This cover plus the Raindar app and traffic turned on and storm track turned on will make riding in the rain a much nicer experience. You can watch the rain as it approaches the roads your heading to and adjust your speed to avoid the heavy downpours. You also can see when it is wise to exit and seek a gas station with a roof to ride out the really nasty storms.
    on NC700x, also have a VFR 750

Bike: NC700X
    What do you mount the case on to?? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 Red NC700X - Givi FZ1111, Shad Comfort Seat, Moose Racing 47L Expedition Trunk, Barkbuster Storm, Adjustable levers, Denali Light Bracket, generic LED driving lights

Bike: Honda VFR 750, NC700X
    Quote Originally Posted by kumatae View Post
    What do you mount the case on to?? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use my regular cell phone holder. although my waterproof case has a strap that I use to basically strap it to the phone mount. You could use rubber bands also.. I used to do that with zip lock bags before I got the case
    on NC700x, also have a VFR 750

Senior Member Waterproof cover for cell phone 2 for  with coupon code Free ship with Amazon prime Nofear2trek's Avatar
    Bike: 2016 NC700XD
    Usually on my 50ft liveaboard (tiny house) yacht tied up in Oregon, but also Space-A alot to SE Asia
    Quote Originally Posted by netizen View Post
    Amazon has these on sale.. 2 for $7 with coupon code LKE2PBQN
    They are normally about $10 each, free shipping if you have amazon prime
    Thanks, just ordered with no problems and should arrive Thursday.

I've recently upgraded to an iPhone and this is very timely for me.

Ray
    Last edited by Nofear2trek; 16th May 2017 at 09:31.

Life is Wonderful, if it isn't you may be doing it Wrong!

18 centuries of the choice, 'believe this way or die', & always chosen life, is a lineage difficult to separate from. I understand. But do not fear my belief science created the universe, I'll never say "Big Bang's Will" made me do you harm. We are a genuinely free & peaceful lot.

Senior Member Waterproof cover for cell phone 2 for  with coupon code Free ship with Amazon prime GunNut37086's Avatar
    Bike: 2014 Honda NC700X
    I bought one of these but it was a different brand to fit my Samsung Note 4. Before I used it I put a handful of toilet paper inside, sealed it up, and submersed it in a sink full of water. I even pressed it against the bottom with a cook pot and not a drop of water touched the paper inside. I was quite impressed.

I did find that if I turn it upside-down, I could still plug in my phone while riding in the rain and it'd stay dry, since rain doesn't go up very often and all. I paid $12.99 for mine, so this is a killer deal.

"I shall pass this way but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." - Etienne de Grellet (Quaker Missionary)

Senior Member Waterproof cover for cell phone 2 for  with coupon code Free ship with Amazon prime
    Bike: 2013 NC700S
    When I was in Thailand the locals put their phones in cases like this for the water festival. Basically a multi day water fight. If it has been battle tested there should be good for what most phone users need for waterproofing.

Senior Member Waterproof cover for cell phone 2 for  with coupon code Free ship with Amazon prime belrix's Avatar
    Bike: 2012 Silver NC700X
    Great find! I ordered a couple.

Bike: NC700X
    My iPhone is never out of it's Lifeproof Case. 100% usable, all of the time.

Bike: 2013 NC700X
    Thanks for the code. These are handy to have around.