Page 69 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: New member welcome thread..

Bike: NC700X
    Quote Originally Posted by vetlad1954 View Post
    Hello to all. I bought a new 2012 NC700X from MR Motorcycles in Asheville,NC 2 weeks ago. I have remounted the factory tailight assembly using 2 3/4 inch flat aluminum stock 5 and 1/2 inches long and I would like to post some pictures of this modification. It was fairly easy and I am quite pleased with the look. I think it will now fit in my 2013 Transit Connect at 84 inches overall length.
    Motorcycle were built to give the ride, not to be given the ride. Get out an RIDE!

New member welcome thread..-smileycongratulations-jpg

Hope you will enjoy your new ride.
    Last edited by Old Can Ride; 26th April 2014 at 16:43.
    Why not seize the pleasure at once? -- How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, and foolish planning? Just do it. Shut the frunk up and Ride !!!!!!!!!!

Bike: Honda NC750X, CBF600S
    Hi folk. I'm Colin, live in the South of Johannesburg in South Africa. Recently bought the NC750X and am really enjoying riding it. I also have a 2010 CBF600S on which I have put 90000km. I use my bikes daily, come rain come shine, fortunately we don't often see snow here although I did ride in that back in 1981/2. Looking forward to making a few online friends and hearing about other peoples experiences. Thanks to the originator of this forum.
    Cheers for now, ride safe.

Senior Member New member welcome thread..
    New member welcome thread..
    Bike: 2012 NC700X Manual non ABS (07/27/12)
    Quote Originally Posted by vetlad1954 View Post
    Hello to all. I bought a new 2012 NC700X from MR Motorcycles in Asheville,NC 2 weeks ago. I have remounted the factory tailight assembly using 2 3/4 inch flat aluminum stock 5 and 1/2 inches long and I would like to post some pictures of this modification. It was fairly easy and I am quite pleased with the look. I think it will now fit in my 2013 Transit Connect at 84 inches overall length.
    Welcome from SW Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinW View Post
    Hi folk. I'm Colin, live in the South of Johannesburg in South Africa. Recently bought the NC750X and am really enjoying riding it. I also have a 2010 CBF600S on which I have put 90000km. I use my bikes daily, come rain come shine, fortunately we don't often see snow here although I did ride in that back in 1981/2. Looking forward to making a few online friends and hearing about other peoples experiences. Thanks to the originator of this forum.
    Cheers for now, ride safe.
    Howdy from Texas!

New member welcome thread..-smileycowboybrownhat-jpg
    Why not seize the pleasure at once? -- How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, and foolish planning? Just do it. Shut the frunk up and Ride !!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member New member welcome thread.. JoeTx's Avatar
    Bike: 2013 NC700X
    Howdy from Texas too!

Bike: NC750X DCT
    Hi Colin.

Welcome

Also in JHB. I just bought a NC750X. Welcome. Coincidentally also lived in Houston, Texas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Commuter Extraordinaire New member welcome thread..
    New member welcome thread..
    Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum.

Senior Member New member welcome thread.. happy's Avatar
    Bike: BMW R1200GSA 2018, (Sold)NC700X-ABS-ManualTrans
    Welcome Paul.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Happy Joe
    LIfe's short, stop writing and start riding ...
    if everyone thinks like me, there is no need for a forum...

Member New member welcome thread.. ThumperX's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X ATK 605 M900ie
    Hi, I'm sitting on my boat in sunny San Rafael, Ca. I sold my I4 heavily modified 600 to appease my SO. After totaling the car on the Golden Gate Bridge we agreed that I needed to go back to commuting via motorcycle!!! Bought my NC700X used with 2900 miles from Modesto Honda, Kawasaki, KTM. It was traded for an 1190 Super Duke. Lucky me!

I'm still figuring this thing out, it's longer and smoother than my last bike, doesn't growl like the Ducati, but it sure sticks to the road nice and I find myself enjoying the off camber sweepers on the 101 just north of the Golden Gate Bridge.

We do heavy marine salvage (picture a disaster like Katrina) and I work part time in San Francisco renting motorcycles. I think we will be adding an NC700X to our fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by ThumperX View Post
    Hi, I'm sitting on my boat in sunny San Rafael, Ca. I sold my I4 heavily modified 600 to appease my SO. After totaling the car on the Golden Gate Bridge we agreed that I needed to go back to commuting via motorcycle!!! Bought my NC700X used with 2900 miles from Modesto Honda, Kawasaki, KTM. It was traded for an 1190 Super Duke. Lucky me!

I'm still figuring this thing out, it's longer and smoother than my last bike, doesn't growl like the Ducati, but it sure sticks to the road nice and I find myself enjoying the off camber sweepers on the 101 just north of the Golden Gate Bridge.

We do heavy marine salvage (picture a disaster like Katrina) and I work part time in San Francisco renting motorcycles. I think we will be adding an NC700X to our fleet.
    Howdy from Texas. Sounds like you found a deal on the NC7. Have fun riding.

New member welcome thread..-smileytexasguitarplayer-jpg