Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,355 of 1355

Thread: New member welcome thread..

Bike: nc700x dct
    Welcome to the forum, Willie. I hope you like the NC as much as I do.

Bike: 2015 NC700x (wife - 2017 CB500xa)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olythom View Post
    NW Comet..... Greetings from Olympia. Check out the Pacific Northwest Riders Group. There are a few of us in the Puget Sound Area. One of these days, maybe we'll actually get together to go ride. How about a day-trip loop around the Oly Peninsula?
    Take care and welcome.
    Go Hawks.
    >Thom
    Thanks Olythom. It will be awhile before I ready to take on the a day trip around the Peninsula but will add that one to the list for future adventures.

Bike: Honda nc 700 x

Newbee

I just signed up . I have read many posts and finally decided to it was time. I bought my nc last October . It was a no brainer I lost my left arm in a crash back in 1999 .I hadn't ridden in 18 years . So I went searching for a bike that I could modify .my local dealer showed me a different model with an automatic trans i looked at the nc online and decided it was the bike for me . After not riding for so many years i cant tell you how happy this bike has made me .the only modification i had to make was to move the turn signal switch to the right side. So im glad to be riding again and glad to be a member of your community thanks for having me .😊

Senior Member New member welcome thread..New member welcome thread.. PortlandZinMan's Avatar
    Bike: 2014 NC700X DCT
    Quote Originally Posted by E k Sides View Post
    I just signed up . I have read many posts and finally decided to it was time. I bought my nc last October . It was a no brainer I lost my left arm in a crash back in 1999 .I hadn't ridden in 18 years . So I went searching for a bike that I could modify .my local dealer showed me a different model with an automatic trans i looked at the nc online and decided it was the bike for me . After not riding for so many years i cant tell you how happy this bike has made me .the only modification i had to make was to move the turn signal switch to the right side. So im glad to be riding again and glad to be a member of your community thanks for having me .��
    Wow! That is awesome, EK - welcome aboard from Portland OR
    Don
    PortlandZinMan
    2014 NC700 DCT
    Portland, OR

Bike: Honda nc 700 x
    Hi guys thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I was reading a post about intros and realised I had not properly introduced myself .. my name is Kevin sides I live in South Carolina on lake Thurmond I have a 2016 nc 700 dct I've had it since last September I lost my left arm in a vs road racing event at summit pt raceway west virginia back in 1999 it's great to be riding again and I'm so happy to have found y'all . My bike is silver and black I. Put the crash bars and hid lights on it I also added a yosh r77 exaust and 12 v adaptor for my GPS . well thats it for now gonna go take a ride . rubber side down.
    Kevin