Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Considering Upgrading from Honda CBR300R

Bike: 2012 NC700x
    Hey 42 welcome to the Ride and a hearty welcome from north IDAHO! Where abouts are you at northern neighbor? I ask as there are several DCT owners that may allow you a demo on their bike if you are not able to find a dealership that will... I have the 2012 manual and would only get rid of it for a DCT. ....and i have already been keeping an eye out for one on Cycle-trader and Craig's List!!
    :{)
    Fiat Justicia et Peret Mundus = Do the Right thing, Come what May!

Bike: Honda CBR300R
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapturee View Post
    Hey 42 welcome to the Ride and a hearty welcome from north IDAHO! Where abouts are you at northern neighbor? I ask as there are several DCT owners that may allow you a demo on their bike if you are not able to find a dealership that will... I have the 2012 manual and would only get rid of it for a DCT. ....and i have already been keeping an eye out for one on Cycle-trader and Craig's List!!
    :{)
    Thank you for the welcome. That sounds great! I am in Ontario, in the Toronto area. I have been keeping an eye on Kijiji and AutoTrader. The used DCTs, far and few between, go for almost as much as new so I was thinking new is the way to go as I would get the manufacturer's warranty. Also, my insurance, in the case of a total loss, would pay out the full price I paid for the bike in the first 3 years if I buy new. If I buy used, it would be the blue book price.