Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glacier National Park ride... :{)

Bike: 84 Goldwing, 2001 CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird, 2007 ST1300
    I might put #3 daughter on the back of the wing and go that way in two weeks. Maybe I should look you up and stop and say high somewhere in Idaho... Been to Glacier a few times. last was back in 94. that time I went all the way up to Jasper too.

Bike: 2012 NC700x
    Hey NC-Guy, you bet! I attached a link for you to use. Feel free to use the app, rearrange your stops, locate places to stay/camp all on the fly. You can add or change stops on the fly, locate gas stations etc. If you have a different one you like, no prob. Once you hit the western part, i made a few suggestions and routed you through Cody Wyo so you can hit the Chief Joseph and Bear Tooth Hwys! They are incredibly scenic and IMHO are in the top 20 roads to ride in the nation! From there GNP, and then i routed you through some more scenic routes down to Enaville Id, then a short 30 mins interstate from there to my place where we can meet up for PIE, visit or a meal as your schedule allows.

Depending on your schedule and trip plans, from there i made a few more suggestions bringing you through more scenic roads down to Orofino Id where you will pick up the Lewis & Clark trail Hwy12. Once on Hwy12 you'll head east into Montana. Around the top of the pass-border you'll hit the Lolo Hot Springs which is a great place to take a break and relax in their hot spirngs. Then east/south from tere down through Salmon Id and wherever you would like after that. :{)

Depending on your schedule/plans i have more suggestions for you to ride on this half of the states haha.

RV Parky | RV Parks & Campgrounds Directory, Reviews, Photos
    Fiat Justicia et Peret Mundus = Do the Right thing, Come what May!