Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Russel Day Long Rider Saddle and Passenger seat recovered in matching material.

Bike: NC700X

Russel Day Long Rider Sport Saddle SOLD!

This setup has approximately 300 total miles on it and was built for a 170 LB 5'11" foot male. It was on a 2012 that I bought for my wife with 1800 miles on the bike. The saddle was built for it and installed at around 1600 miles. My wife at 5'7" 120lbs put about 120 of the 300 miles. She likes the seat but stopping is very sketchy. She can do it but I need to be there for her to put the side stand down. The bike is already lowered 30mm so not much more room there. I did remove the round rubber bumpers from them as the stock seats I acquired did not come with them. Your setup should have them as well so just swap them across. She is going on a ride tomorrow morning with me on the stock seats I just acquired and if she likes the setup the Russel will be for sale. I will be asking 450 net to me for the set. So local pickup is fine or shipping and PP fees to be paid by the buyer.
    I am a new member (just bought the bike this week) but am a long standing member of the FZ10A and adventure rider forums.
    Attached Images Attached Images Russel Day Long Rider Saddle and Passenger seat recovered in matching material.-rs11-jpg Russel Day Long Rider Saddle and Passenger seat recovered in matching material.-rs5-jpg Russel Day Long Rider Saddle and Passenger seat recovered in matching material.-rs1-jpg Russel Day Long Rider Saddle and Passenger seat recovered in matching material.-rs2-jpg Russel Day Long Rider Saddle and Passenger seat recovered in matching material.-rs3-jpg Russel Day Long Rider Saddle and Passenger seat recovered in matching material.-rs4-jpg Russel Day Long Rider Saddle and Passenger seat recovered in matching material.-rs9-jpg 
    Last edited by Miker; 2nd August 2019 at 18:55.

Also wanted to say that a member of this forums friend has first dibs as the member replied to me about the wanting stock seats thread I posted. Will post back tomorrow if all goes well with her ride. Thanks for checking it out.

Bike: 2012 NC700x
    Mike that is a nice looking seat, too bad it didn't work out for you guys. :{)
    Fiat Justicia et Peret Mundus = Do the Right thing, Come what May!

We went for a 200 mile ride today. She likes the stock setup so the Russel is for sale.

I like the pictures, that is a nice one! :{)

Shipping Conus now included. So 450 net to me and I will cover the shipping CONUS. Also called Russel and the seat was built for a 5'11" 170lb male.

Price reduction. Both seats now 425 shipped CONUS

The Seat has sold...to me! :{)

(for my buddy)haha!!