• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

34 waist 36 inseam riding pants?

Reaction score
Visit site
After 7 years of service my draggin jeans are starting to show their age. I have been looking for a replacement for them but can not find any pants in 34 waist 36 inseam measurements, except draggin jeans.

Is there anyone out there who has a lead on any other pants?

No sure if your looking for a replacement jean but...I use the Joe Rocket Alter Ego which is a textile. They make a tall length pant. I take a short (stubby fellow). I found the Olympia textile pants overly long which might be perfect for you.

Us short, fat, old, and ugly folks could never where clothes like that. I can not even remember when I could have wore clothes that size, because I never could.

After 7 years of service my draggin jeans are starting to show their age. I have been looking for a replacement for them but can not find any pants in 34 waist 36 inseam measurements, except draggin jeans.

Is there anyone out there who has a lead on any other pants?

When you find some long inseam pants please post up. My two sons and I need long inseam pants.

Back in my 20s I wore 34/38. Levis made them but they were pretty hard to find. When I found them I bought all they had and was always on the lookout for more. (High school was pretty rough for me) These days I wear 42/36 because no one makes 38s that I see. I can't find rain gear either. Neither jackets nor pants are ever long enough. :mad:

Last edited:
Thank you all for your help! Thank also for the funny pics, you have no idea how annoying it is to look for things and not find them.

I did find pants that I like and would buy, but they are sold out everywhere. If you see the scorpion trey LX long in stock somewhere please let me jnow!

I saw draggin jeans has 42/34, but no 42/36. Sorry!

Will not be cheap but will be quality............. Aerostich will make their stuff to custom sizes.

I forgot to say I have seen them. I have their catalog and DAUMMMM!! knowing full well that it is the best stuff out there. But DAUMMM!!!.

And looking at the site I see no jackets. I guess you just get a jacket and it is waterproof from the start. The pants are available but - XL (40"–42"×33.5"R, 35.57"L) - (Aerostich Ultralight Rain Pants :: Aerostich Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear) just like other suppliers. Not long enough. I guess I will just have to live in the past and be wet from the calf down. Sigh.

Last edited:
If you have a Cycle Gear close by stop and checkout the Built pants. They tend to run long. I'm 32 waist and ~35 L. I have the Built explorer pants and they are long enough for me.

In high school I wore 28/36. Try finding that size. For a while Polo was the only ones who made it so I had designer jeans.

If you have a Cycle Gear close by stop and checkout the Built pants. They tend to run long. I'm 32 waist and ~35 L. I have the Built explorer pants and they are long enough for me.

In high school I wore 28/36. Try finding that size. For a while Polo was the only ones who made it so I had designer jeans.

Thanks. I do have one close by. I will go and have a look. I sure would like to have a rain suit of some sort.
In high school I had custom pants. My mother would sew extra lengths on the legs. With matching patch pockets so I only looked like a DORK, instead of a GEEKY, FAG, DORK. Nothing really helped though........:rolleyes:

I asked a friend of mine who has a small local gear shop. He has Scorpion jeans in your size. His shop is Kross Kountry Moto Gear. Phone is 479-316-8180. Fayettville, AR
I have no ownership or anything to gain.

I asked a friend of mine who has a small local gear shop. He has Scorpion jeans in your size. His shop is Kross Kountry Moto Gear. Phone is 479-316-8180. Fayettville, AR

If I was not suppose to post this information please remove with my apologies.

Is Scorpion a rain suit maker? I am fine with pants these days.

edit-

I looked it up and you may have my answer for me. 41 x 37. Looking good.

THANKS!!!!

Last edited:
Is Scorpion a rain suit maker? I am fine with pants these days.

edit-

I looked it up and you may have my answer for me. 41 x 37. Looking good.

THANKS!!!!

Ah, well.
The sizing chart shows a 2X Tall but I contacted them and........no the scorpion does not come in tall.
Another craps.

I just spent a half hour on chat with a rep (2) at motorcycle-superstore.com and they even checked competitors sites and can find no stock for Tall in mens. ONly womens.
They checked Scorpion, Tour Master, Joe Rocket, Fox Racing, Firsgear, Rev'it, Frogg.......you name it.

Story of my life.

Last edited:
Back