• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MC Jacket Air Bags!

I saw an article somewhere about Honda working on air bags for their motorcycles and it mentioned the NC model.I cant remember where I saw it,but I found one of the drawings online.

air.jpg

Was just talking with a friend this weekend about the Gold Wing air bag. His dealer had a customer who tried it out on the way home with his new motorcycle. He walked away and insurance bought him a new Gold Wing.

I guess the idea with the airbags in the jacket is that if you separate from your bike during a crash you are wearing the airbags. No idea how much of a benefit that would be but when I laid down my Harley to go under a deer that was flying towards my head I was glad to separate from the bike. It's amazing how far you slide on blacktop at more than 50 MPH. After a couple flips added in I was only out for a few minutes and fortunately no one ran me over! That ride was a few years ago but don't think I'll forget it.

I saw an article somewhere about Honda working on air bags for their motorcycles and it mentioned the NC model.I cant remember where I saw it,but I found one of the drawings online.

A good start for Mother Honda would be to offer ABS to US customers who choose the manual transmission. They seem to think that only...

DCT LIVES MATTER

Back