• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

BikeHUD Generation 2 Adventure System

mreric

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
BikeHUD Generation 2 Adventure System Announced, Teams Up with Premier Helmets - autoevolution

^ sign up, if you live in a part of the world that allows you to travel a lot during the winter, you can also register to become a test rider for the BikeHUD Adventure. If you think you can put 1,000 miles (1,609 km) or more on your bike between November 2105 and February 2016, you should drop BikeSystems a line at [email protected] and get to install the BikeHUD in your helmet, to put the Gen2 Adventure system through its paces.

I sent them an email! Winter is a great time to ride, for me, and it looks like a cool system I'd love to test for them.

I emailed them also. Wonder how the trial program works and I will report back what I hear from them.

MZ5- I will be riding out of the southeast side of Phoenix, not sure where you are located.

Joe

Back