• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Tesla M Concept

I tried to add more details/information, but this website stated I could only have 5 (five) adjectives per posting! :( And they must each be separated by a comma? :p Is this something new? :confused: Who's idea/fix was this? :confused: So if you want more information go online and read about this bike! :rolleyes:

Interesting, but my back & butt would probably give out.
It does look like the older style cafe bikes, meant to ride from one to the next as opposed to long distance.

I tried to add more details/information, but this website stated I could only have 5 (five) adjectives per posting! :( And they must each be separated by a comma? :p Is this something new? :confused: Who's idea/fix was this? :confused:

blue minty narrow slippery spicy cold vast wet deafening squeaky

That's ten adjectives and no commas.

No one here would make such an absurd change or "fix", so I have no idea what the deal is...

Adjective test:
tall taller tallest small smaller smallest big bigger biggest hard soft hot cold light dark cool warm bright dim large tiny deep shallow fast slow noisy quiet mighty stupendous magnificant . . .

The center section, from the side, invokes thoughts of coke machine, juke box, dorm refridgerator, Ford Model A radiator, Harley Livewire, etc.

Last edited:
It might have a frunk but it is fretty frugly I frink.
And all moist things that touch the rear wheel will splat on your back.

oh.......and it looks stupid too.

Should be a big hit.

It's neither attachments nor adjectives. It's tags. The tags field seems to me to be auto-populated from images you upload/post. When the board tells you that, go back and look carefully at your post (in the Advanced mode/window). Below the text box a bit, there's a text entry area for tags. You'll see there that there are many words. Delete some, most, or all of them, and it'll let you continue. I've encountered this more than once here, but infrequently enough that I forget between instances.

It's neither attachments nor adjectives. It's tags. The tags field seems to me to be auto-populated from images you upload/post. When the board tells you that, go back and look carefully at your post (in the Advanced mode/window). Below the text box a bit, there's a text entry area for tags. You'll see there that there are many words. Delete some, most, or all of them, and it'll let you continue. I've encountered this more than once here, but infrequently enough that I forget between instances.

With some other forums I know smilies count as images/attachments, and they are usually limited to a certain number per post. For example, if you attached three pictures, and then had three smilies, it may go over a limit, and you'd have to remove one or more smilies or images to be able to post.

I haven't run into that here (yet) so I don't know if something like that holds true for this situation though.

Is the "TAG" guard necessary?

Thanks for explaining the "tags" dilemma. Your explanation of the fix is what I finally ended up doing so that I could post the photos of the concept bike. Why is a "tag" guard necessary? Seems like a software glitch or poor program management safeguard. Never had this problem ever when posting on this Forum. Never saw "tag" warning message before.

Car people should stick to building cars.

I've always felt the opposite. I know they lack the pedigree, but think of the capital that could be shifted into R&D for an awesome motorcycle. Even if they were sold under a subsidiary company's nameplate, there could be some serious contenders in a few years. Either that or they would be absolutely terrible to ride and awful to look at. That pendulum could swing a long way in either direction.

The Tesla would probably be a pretty HOT bike in the performance department. I'd hate to have to pay for one though.

Back