• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Replacement Armor?

belrix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am wearing mesh riding gear from Firstgear, Adventure Mesh jacket and HT Air over pants and I'm thinking about upgrading the armor.

Has anyone done this?

I like the looks of the Forcefield Net armor but don't know if that is the best choice.

Thanks

belrix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am wearing mesh riding gear from Firstgear, Adventure Mesh jacket and HT Air over pants and I'm thinking about upgrading the armor.

Has anyone done this?

I like the looks of the Forcefield Net armor but don't know if that is the best choice.

Thanks

belrix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've upgraded all my First Gear jackets to D30 armor. Any dealer in bike gear can order you a set to fit your respective jackets. And it's not really all that expensive.

Hmmm, I noticed Scorpion is not a partner brand mentioned..... that's what I wear.
I like it as is.
But then, I would probably play football in a leather helmet.

I got a Kilm D3O replacement back protector from Revzilla and trimmed it a bit to fit in my Bilt jacket. It was actually a lot cheaper than the other options which surprised me. I also got the Kilm D3O hip protectors which again were cheaper than others. The pockets in my pants are a little big for the shape of the Kilm so I took some thread and made them smaller so the armor doesn't slide around and is positioned better. D3O is stiff at first on cold mornings but body heat quickly warms it up. I'm happy with the elbow and shoulder armor that came with the jackets so I haven't changed it.

Thanks for the replies! New armor is going to have to wait for awhile, bought new luggage and the farkle budget is WAY over extended!

Back