• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Suzuki Hybrid Motorcycle Patent Shows Up

Hmm. That's a little different from my idea, but chances are mine won't ever make it into production. Haha! Have you ever had one of those brilliant ideas that would change the world...but no way to implement it?

Switch grass will be the fuel most of us will be using within 10 years. Answers why are currently in front of our face.

1. Today, can be produced for less than $1.00 per gallon. No drilling cost, or insecticides like corn. Cheap to produce today and cheaper to produce in the near future..

2. Switch grass can be found everywhere, with less pollution effects and does not drive up food prices like corn.

3. Very little re-tooling cost for the auto industry and engery industry.

4. Gas stations are already in place to refill the units, so again lost cost to change.

5. Unlimited supply of switch grass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will never run out of product.

See this, but many more articles on this type of future fuel:

Turning Grass into Gas | OnEarth Magazine

Oh, yes that same carbon fiber can be used, and will be used to produce the vehicles. Stronger and lighter than either steel or any other metal!

Last edited:
Switch grass will be the fuel most of us will be using within 10 years. Answers why are currently in front of our face.

1. Today, can be produced for less than $1.00 per gallon. No drilling cost, or insecticides like corn. Cheap to produce today and cheaper to produce in the near future..

2. Switch grass can be found everywhere, with less pollution effects and does not drive up food prices like corn.

3. Very little re-tooling cost for the auto industry and engery industry.

4. Gas stations are already in place to refill the units, so again lost cost to change.

5. Unlimited supply of switch grass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will never run out of product.

See this, but many more articles on this type of future fuel:

Turning Grass into Gas | OnEarth Magazine

Oh, yes that same carbon fiber can be used, and will be used to produce the vehicles. Stronger and lighter than either steel or any other metal!

This is all fine until the only way it can be advanced is to get into the taxpayers wallet. If it is as good as this suggests it can live or day without my help. With water becoming more limited growing anything has its own problems. California for example would have all the water they would need if they limited the water almond farmers use. How many acres of grass to produce what would be equal to one barrel of oil? Honestly this sounds like b.s. to me. Windmills and solar farms. Nothing there but higher energy prices, tax subsidies and ugly placed in our beautiful landscapes.

This is all fine until the only way it can be advanced is to get into the taxpayers wallet. If it is as good as this suggests it can live or day without my help. With water becoming more limited growing anything has its own problems. California for example would have all the water they would need if they limited the water almond farmers use. How many acres of grass to produce what would be equal to one barrel of oil? Honestly this sounds like b.s. to me. Windmills and solar farms. Nothing there but higher energy prices, tax subsidies and ugly placed in our beautiful landscapes.
Tell us what you really think! LOL!:rolleyes:
I agree 100%! If all these "alternate energy" sources are so available, cheap and unlimited, what's holding back the development?
Water may be the next "crisis" resource!
We should just use the resources we are currently using in a more responsible manner and quit trying to reinvent the wheel! Do people really need a stretched GM Surburban to take a one 5 year old child to pre-school? Our countries' philosophy seems to be as long as you can afford the monthly payments, and desire an unnecessary mode of transportation, go for it and damn the consequences! Don't worry about running low on resources, you'll be dead before the crisis.:p

Tell us what you really think! LOL!:rolleyes:
I agree 100%! If all these "alternate energy" sources are so available, cheap and unlimited, what's holding back the development?
Water may be the next "crisis" resource!
We should just use the resources we are currently using in a more responsible manner and quit trying to reinvent the wheel! Do people really need a stretched GM Surburban to take a one 5 year old child to pre-school? Our countries' philosophy seems to be as long as you can afford the monthly payments, and desire an unnecessary mode of transportation, go for it and damn the consequences! Don't worry about running low on resources, you'll be dead before the crisis.:p

The problem is who is going to decide? If I want to drive a big car that is my business. When our freedoms are taken away our freedom to innovate is taken away. Basically, mind your own business and keep your house clean. With individual freedom we will come up with the next great invention. And with the freedom to be succeed or fail we will keep moving forward. Rewarding failures is in no one's best interest.

Switch grass is a perennial that naturally renews itself after it has been harvested, unlike corn which requires discing, reseeding, etc. As far as I know, all of the conversion plants that make ethanol are geared to corn thanks to what is now a massive corn lobby.

Corn is a guaranteed crop because of the subsidies but to the detriment of many other things. At one point in history corn was a minority crop for the US but it has now become a majority crop, even in states that are not typical corn-growing states. If you look at a map showing where corn was grown before 1980 and one from the present, you'd be shocked.

Last edited:
Back