• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

administrators of dis forum???

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the guy who I helped out when his chain went.
anyway he cannot put up any post ,it just keep coming up blank..
here is what he says....
((his name is peter.))
I still haven't managed to get on the forum. For some reason whenever I try to post a reply I just get a blank white screen. I initially thought it was because my comments were awaiting moderator approval, but I now think its a technical issue I'm having with the forum.

so can you guys at the top sort this out for him or at least advise.

the guy who I helped out when his chain went.
anyway he cannot put up any post ,it just keep coming up blank..
here is what he says....
((his name is peter.))
I still haven't managed to get on the forum. For some reason whenever I try to post a reply I just get a blank white screen. I initially thought it was because my comments were awaiting moderator approval, but I now think its a technical issue I'm having with the forum.

so can you guys at the top sort this out for him or at least advise.

You might try sending a private message to "admin", and include this person's user name. The administrator may be able to help.

I'm not aware of any outstanding posts awaiting moderation, however since we see very little Spam, I'd guess many posts are screened and removed automatically by the forum software and never even appear for moderation.

The only thing that I am vaguely aware of regarding automatic moderation, is, I believe, the inclusion of pictures in a post, prior to a certain number of postings or time interval.

It's possible (but doubtful I think in this instance) that an ip address can be blocked if known spam has been found coming from it, so if he was on a public computer, or maybe shared a group computer that had any spambot malware or a virus, that would do it.

It might be something simple like a need to clear all caches and cookies etc., first and try again.

What browser is he using? Maybe there is a Firefox/Chrome/whatever hiccup and using a different one might at least be a workaround until the for sure issue is discovered.

Wish him good luck, and keep trying though! :D

Hello everyone Only two users seem to be having this trouble. Try a different browser and let me know if that helps. I cannot reproduce the issue from my end

here is the message from the F....
I've read your post for the attention of admin John. If you could share the following information with them for me that would be great.

As I mentioned I have sent a private message to Admin, but haven't had a reply. I'm not sure if it will have been recieved, although obviously my messages get to you OK.

I usually use Chrome browser. I tried clearing cookies etc but that didn't work.

I tried using Firefox and that is almost the same but with one difference. When I click on "post reply" I get a box that pops up saying "This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved" from there, I get the same white screen

Cheers,

Pete

Anyone having this issue PM me your ip address. I will use it to search the logs to try to find the error

Thanks for the IPs I think I have it sorted.. Please test post here and let me know if its fixed

excellent, thank you very much :)

oh bugger he's on I was going to go out and celebrate with a pint
winking-sticking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif

Had same problem using Chrome browser. Sent message to admin per 670cc's suggestion, and it is now fixed. Thanks:)

Back