• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tire in Anchorage

what next

Reaction score
Visit site
Getting a new rear tire in Anchorage had to take the only thing they had some Dunlop. It was the only tire in town. I'll try some pictures but they haven't been working lately.
c6384fced15bbef38b2b3bce08ae208a.jpg
e9b23f9ba7b04068557cf5cbfce8f681.jpg
1b9087bda22959a3f3b555a00b2d7fc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey man! Can't believe you did Alaska two years in a row. It would be on my bucket list if I had one. Maybe I need one!

Good to see some pics from you again.

Great pics. I could not believe the number of wild animals I saw within a few miles of Toads this year. Have a great time! Once Itlives makes his first trip to Alaska, he too will be wanting to return when ever possible.

Great pics. I could not believe the number of wild animals I saw within a few miles of Toads this year. Have a great time! Once Itlives makes his first trip to Alaska, he too will be wanting to return when ever possible.

Ya that Bison was about 200 feet from my tent lot of moose and bear. I don't think anyone can go to Alaska just once. But that ride across Canada is getting longer each time.

I just checked the mileage from Sallisaw,OK. Wow, don't think I will be making that trip anytime soon. Just under 4000 miles. At 500 a day it would take 2 weeks of just riding. With sight seeing it would have to be a 3 week trip. It would be awesome though, just dreaming.

I just checked the mileage from Sallisaw,OK. Wow, don't think I will be making that trip anytime soon. Just under 4000 miles. At 500 a day it would take 2 weeks of just riding. With sight seeing it would have to be a 3 week trip. It would be awesome though, just dreaming.

Who knows Ed, maybe we could do it in a couple of years (2). Next year is Grand Canyon again and maybe over to Cali . I want to see the giant red woods.

OCR- I like how you put it - "ONCE" I make it, not "IF" I make it!

Who knows Ed, maybe we could do it in a couple of years (2). Next year is Grand Canyon again and maybe over to Cali . I want to see the giant red woods.

OCR- I like how you put it - "ONCE" I make it, not "IF" I make it!

With your changing to a more aggressive adventure bike, there is no doubt you are now hooked. I know you like camping, and that is a must for adventure riders. And last but not least, you have the basic machine skills to fix what goes wrong. Your hooked ! Now join "Horizons Unlimited". See you on the road..................................

Last edited:
With your changing to a more aggressive adventure bike, there is no doubt you are now hooked. I know you like camping, and that is a must for adventure riders. And last but not least, you have the basic machine skills to fix what goes wrong. Your hooked ! Now join "Horizons Unlimited". See you on the road..................................

Ha! Ha! If I had your work schedule, I'd be going everywhere you go. I like how you travel (never in a hurry) and you always have a story to tell!

I'll look up the next fall HU meet and try to make it. Are you going?

Back