• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Back again on NC!

Markino

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
last year I sell my NC700X White after a great all around experience (home-office every days, vacation ecc...) because I was thinking to buy a more sporty bike (CB1000R!?) but after the bike left my home... a great news comes from my wife: "Guess what!? You'll become dad soon!".
I've decided to wait to buy a motorcycle but now that my daughter is 7 months old I can't wait and after lot of thought I decided to buy a brand new NC750X Black that now in Italy is in offer by Honda! (Hope to NOT see a new model next year!)
I know I've sell her because I'd like to have a more powerful and sporty bike but with the baby I think it will be better to have a bike that I can use all days instead of a sporty bike that I will use only a couple of times a year...
Well... to make the story short, I'm waiting for my new NC750X is coming! Maybe next week... :)

All the best wishes to your family.
Can you tell me more about the offer from Honda on the NC750X?

Hi guys,
last year I sell my NC700X White after a great all around experience (home-office every days, vacation ecc...) because I was thinking to buy a more sporty bike (CB1000R!?) but after the bike left my home... a great news comes from my wife: "Guess what!? You'll become dad soon!".
I've decided to wait to buy a motorcycle but now that my daughter is 7 months old I can't wait and after lot of thought I decided to buy a brand new NC750X Black that now in Italy is in offer by Honda! (Hope to NOT see a new model next year!)
I know I've sell her because I'd like to have a more powerful and sporty bike but with the baby I think it will be better to have a bike that I can use all days instead of a sporty bike that I will use only a couple of times a year...
Well... to make the story short, I'm waiting for my new NC750X is coming! Maybe next week... :)

Auguri a te e alla tua famiglia. guida sicura.

Back