• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

hampton roads NEW NC700X proud rider :)

FreeForReal

Reaction score
Visit site
hello guys, i just got my first motorcycle, and couldn't find better than a honda NC700X, i ve been on a bike longtime ago, and better yet i couldn't find a cleaner bike than the one i got from my friend M.S. from WV, (i just want to thank him for everything) , i m just happy here and hopefully i can find group or a person that i can ride with as i just passed my drivers permit and i registered for the coming class at Motorcycle Safety Center of Virginia in Richmond this weekend.
i need help to ride with someone as my best friends have sold their bike and i can't ride by myself. so i m reaching out. thx.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

11284miles.jpgbest friend ever.jpgfull of joy.jpgHonda on Honda.jpghondaNC700x.jpg

Welcome to the forum and I hope you can find someone near you that can help. Good luck and be safe.

thank you guys, i appreciate all your support, i got the insurance (geico full coverage $300 a year) and license plate today and i ll keep you guys updated with my mileage, :)

Back