• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015 Rick's Eastern Rendezvou

I will be getting one. Just a matter of when. Tonight I will be rinsing the bike off and lubing the chain, which means I will spray, back up the bike, spray, back up the bike, spray... all the way down my driveway. I dont have a lift yet either. That's ok, I'll have one eventually.

I will be getting one. Just a matter of when. Tonight I will be rinsing the bike off and lubing the chain, which means I will spray, back up the bike, spray, back up the bike, spray... all the way down my driveway. I dont have a lift yet either. That's ok, I'll have one eventually.
You don't have a little jack (maybe a little car jack). If so, place motorcycle on side stand, put the little jack under the shock and jack up until the tire is just off the ground (ensure you have the front wheel blocked-a big rock will do); you can now spin the tire and clean/lube the chain. I have been using this method every 400/500 miles until last night :)

Back