• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Alcan

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Adventures of Nana Chou - The Itch - The ALCAN

[video=youtube;UmPkmgcGIp8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPkmgcGIp8[/video]

Last edited:
Of course, but this time all the way south to Argentina. A lot of border crossing to figure out before next summer! When are you going again?

Nice pics! I've been dreaming of that ride from Alaska to Argentina. What an epic adventure that would be. How much time are you allotting for the trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics! I've been dreaming of that ride from Alaska to Argentina. What an epic adventure that would be. How much time are you allotting for the trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trip is almost 11,000 miles each way, so 22,000 miles. On a trip like this there is no doubt things will go wrong! That is why I use the NC7 for such trips. When things go wrong, the bike can be worked on while on the road. Some times you might spend a few days in one place getting the parts overnighted to you, but soon your on your way again.

So, 22,000 miles divided by 400 miles per day average = about 55 days. Throw in the unexpected and you have about 90 days or 3 to 4 months.

I really have the itch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm buying some lottery tickets this weekend. I'll get with you as soon as I cash in. (That's my only chance of a trip like that! LOL!)

I'm buying some lottery tickets this weekend. I'll get with you as soon as I cash in. (That's my only chance of a trip like that! LOL!)

Yea, and if you hit the lottery and go on the trip and bike breaks down, instead of ordering new parts, just order a new bike :)

Back