• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vancouver BC - Yellowstone 2015

Motodrocher

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So we are finally doing it!
That is the planned route, but we will see where the wheels roll.

Yellowstone.jpg

You guys are very welcome to catch us at any point for a ride/coffee stop/camp BBQ/beer/testing NC750 vs 700 (this activity is possible before beers only;))

Please let me know what is worth seeing on our way! I would really love to hear some advices from local folks.

Leaving this Friday, May 15th

I would recommend SR. 20 "north cascades highway. Much more scenic than I-90. And also following 20 over for awhile and then drop south. Again, much better scenery, unless you just want to make good time and slab it. I'm going to be heading over that way in July for the bmw rally in Billings Mt.
I would also recommend coming back over 410 from Yakima "chinook pass" great views of mt. Rainier. Looks like fun! You'll have to post when and where you'll be at different times so we can possibly meet up. I'm in Olympia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we are finally doing it!
That is the planned route, but we will see where the wheels roll.

View attachment 24136

You guys are very welcome to catch us at any point for a ride/coffee stop/camp BBQ/beer/testing NC750 vs 700 (this activity is possible before beers only;))

Please let me know what is worth seeing on our way! I would really love to hear some advices from local folks.

Leaving this Friday, May 15th

Looks like fun! :cool:

I'm sorry I've been AWOL for meeting up and a coffee so far :eek:

I probably won't be riding my bike until some time in June now, maybe. Ugh. :(

Yearroundrider, thanks for the advice I'll check the route! I'm planning to get home by May 21st, so that's about the date we could meet around Olympia, but that will depend much on weather))) I'd Love to ride back along the coast, but I suggest it might be dryer closer to Yakima.

You're welcome. Spring can be iffy so I hope you can catch good weather. Looks like we are going into a dryer spell. Yes usually drier over the mountains but not these last couple days! Ride safe and have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2015-05-19-03-42-15.jpg

Leaving LA tomorrow, will try to do the SS1000 with my friend on my way home...

Yellowstone turned out to be unusually cold these days. No fun camping when it is close to 0 Celsius and raining.

Back