• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Red Bull Indianapolis GP

Termite

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There are still lots of great tickets available for race day. If you haven't seen a MotoGP race in person you must do this at least once!

There are general admission tickets as well as reserved seating. Friday and Saturday practices and qualifying are fun too and it is open seating. Lots going on and Indy is easy to get around. Its a motorcycle friendly weekend with downtown reserved for bikes and lots going on.

I've had the same reserved seats since the first race and love them. Give it a try...my fear is that we don't get the attendance we should have and they move the race somewhere else.

Termite

The wife and I flew up there around 4 yrs. ago and watched them. It was the last year they ran the 800cc big bikes. Pedrosa won. We also went over and watched the Flattrackers do the mile and the Endurocross the same weekend. We had a great time. There was something about being there at Indy with all that history that made it even more special.

I believe (?) the Indy Mile flat track is now the weekend prior to the motoGP.

I attended the Indy motoGP 2-3 times. It's still a large oval with an infield portion and the track has absolutely no elevation changes. On the good side for the race promoters, the airport is close and hotels are relatively inexpensive compared to the typical motoGP venue. For spectators, you can sit or stand almost anywhere because 90-120k spectators in the stands is nothing when compared to the Indy 500 or the Brickyard 400.

I was there 2 years ago to see the race. Missed it last year. Plan on making it this year.
Seeing them come rippin' down the big straight at 220-230 mph on the first lap, when they're still clustered together,
was worth the price of admission for me. The rest of the race wasn't bad either.

Marc Marquez on pole followed by fellow factory Honda rider Dani Pedrosa. Jorge Lorenzo completes the first row and Valentino Rossi starts in 8th. Great weather expected for the race. Go Marc!

In Indy now, my 4th year. 11 hour ride. Did not take NC.

Race was unreal, light rain w/15 laps to go. The racers have balls of steel

Back