• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

oil filters

Oldenuf

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess the first thing I would say, is that this information is for those who feel comfortable using other than OEM filters.

HiFlo filter taken off their web catalogue is # HF204, common to quite a few Honda machines.

The other brand I like is Wix. Wix does not as yet list the NC700X in their on-line site, but cross referencing with another Honda, such as the CB600F years 04-07 which uses the the HF204 yields the #51358. Nice thing about the Wix site is that it gives all the specs on their filters. If you feel like using a bit longer filter the #51356 is about 3/4 of an inch longer for some added filtering.

Art

For myself, if the specifications work from one engine to another, and the gasket and thread are same, I have found I can use the same filter on my 2000 Miata Miata, 2010 Hyundai Accent, and the 2012 Honda NC700x.

Art

Back