• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pants for short guys

Olythom

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just getting back into the world of commuting on motorcycles after a very long layoff. I've read through quite a few threads and haven't found a solid answer to...

What pants would you recommend for a guy who is a 36 waist and a 29 inseam? I've tried a couple and have run into problems with pants too long, knee pads that ride too low, etc.

I'm in western Washington so extreme cold is not really an issue. Riding is primarily a 30 minute commute each way. I am, mostly, looking for armor and waterproofing that will fit over jeans.
>Thom

I'm just getting back into the world of commuting on motorcycles after a very long layoff. I've read through quite a few threads and haven't found a solid answer to...

What pants would you recommend for a guy who is a 36 waist and a 29 inseam? I've tried a couple and have run into problems with pants too long, knee pads that ride too low, etc.

I'm in western Washington so extreme cold is not really an issue. Riding is primarily a 30 minute commute each way. I am, mostly, looking for armor and waterproofing that will fit over jeans.
>Thom
Check out Olympia. Their pants are made to be shortened and hemmed. Need to make sure enough adjustment for knee armor after adjusting cuff length.
FAQ | Olympia Moto Sports

I'm short and stout. First gear Kathmandu worked for me. I also have a pair of Klim Dakar pants that I had hemmed. I really like those....but they don't come with liners. I wear the first gear when the temps get into the thirties or I'm worried about a lot of rain.

Back