• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nice Article on the bike & engine

JeffR

Reaction score
Visit site
I found this link and thought others would like to read it if you haven't already.

Honda NC700X | Ash On Bikes

If the "Admin" thinks this should be in another topic please move it. Hopefully it gets to the states in 2012. We are always last it seems for bikes like this. It took Honda 10 years to bring the NT700V over and it isn't selling to good.

JeffR

Kevin Ash is one of our best motorcycle journalists in the UK, writing one full page plus an extra 'techie' article weekly in Motorcycle News and a column on bikes in The Telegraph. Unlike some of his fellow journos, he very definitely does 'get' the NC concept.

This article was actually the reason that I have already pre-ordered an NC. Great review, gets straight to the point, and doesn't put too much opinion into his reviews. What more could you ask for!

I have the NCX, I can say it is very nice on the twisty mountain roads. Just the right amount of torque and lightweight handling.
I have since clocked 310km (only).
:p

Thanks for the link, as a long time motorcycle rider with 10 bikes in the garage and a penchant for the new/gadgety things, when a new job required a long commute I bought this bike and immediately fell in love. 68MPG and power to pass at 75MPH whats not to love.

Back