• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NOLAN N104 Outlaw Helmet

I had the Nolan N104 helmet. Really liked all the features of this helmet. However, it never broke in to fit. I cut out half the foam in this helmet, but it never would shape to my big head. So, I had to change helmets

You might want to take out the padding and push in the foam where you need to. I heard using a hot spoon helps but I just use my fingers. I'd wait to see if it breaks in first though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys. I've been walking around the house with it on and it's feeling more and more comfortable. Of course my wife is giving me funny looks while I'm doing this.;)

Thanks for the info guys. I've been walking around the house with it on and it's feeling more and more comfortable. Of course my wife is giving me funny looks while I'm doing this.;)

Now that is really funny, as I did the same thing and got the same looks from my wife with at helmet.

Back