• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda NM4 Wins Readers Choice

Fascinating! I still just can't wrap my head around the Integra and the NM4 being called or considered "scooters".

I think they are cool looking motorcycles. Nothing like a change of styling from time to time, especially from a company who are so notably conservative in that area.

Fascinating! I still just can't wrap my head around the Integra and the NM4 being called or considered "scooters".

My thoughts exactly... The Integra looks a bit like one with the front bodywork, but the NM4 is nothing like anything really, never mind a scooter. Or is it wishful thinking of scooter riders to ride proper bikes?

Could you imagine having a passenger on the NM4? It seems like they would sitting a foot higher than you.

That's one from the category of "Fake News", very common today.
Couldn't find anywhere "original" list for "readers" voting.
One of the comments to "this piece" might be closest to the truth:
"These are the pre-agreed winners between VerticalScope and the OEM sponsors..."
Under their Forum section is something like this..."
"Welcome to Motorcycle.com the oldest, biggest, best and fastest growing motorcycle enthusiast community on the planet."

It's not important if what they write is true or our opinion is bad or good. Our "clicks" are important. That's real money.
(...and.... they are Canadians... shshshshshsh....:eek:)

Anything goes!

[video=youtube;3aeQ3DmKU7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A#t=152[/video]

We should declare, on this Forum, that NC700/750XD is the best scooter among sport motorcycles since 2012, and send this to Progressive Co. so they maybe could reclassify their definition and lower insurance premiums.

All of these NC bikes have been called scooters by the ignorant or uninformed since they came out. I don't agree of course but the thought of them being scooters or based on a scooter isn't an original thought.

(...and.... they are Canadians... shshshshshsh....:eek:)

Oi! We heard that, eh? :p

We should declare, on this Forum, that NC700/750XD is the best scooter among sport motorcycles since 2012, and send this to Progressive Co. so they maybe could reclassify their definition and lower insurance premiums.

Brilliant!

brilliant.jpg

My NCX is considered a sportbike by my insurance !!.
df5e0c0b32eaf723300f8c254e18f56b.jpg

Live life,be yourself !!!!.

Back