• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Best biking road in the UK?

mike5100

Reaction score
Visit site
On Saturday I rode the Pass of the Cattle, and I was blown away.
Here's the uncut version of the footage - 13minutes - just about the complete journey from Applecross to the LochCarron side zero to 2000ft and back to zero. Staggeringly beautiful.
Mike

[video=youtube;6vcCqe0AXjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vcCqe0AXjc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
I now want to leave murky Lancs and ride this beautiful pathway immediately. What's the betting the Scottish sky will perform for me?! I think I need to give up work and just start riding.:D

I don't know if it was the camera perspective but that looks like one narrow road. It was interesting listening to the engine/transmission sound on the DCT. I kept wanting to hear shifting up and down.

Don't worry, if you are looking for perfect curves and smooth tarmacs plus great sceneries and law-and-order, come over to Switzerland.
All we ask for return is: spend some money here and keep things litter-free.
Wilkommen in der Schweiz!

:p

Not sure that Swiss roads are probably excellent I' not sure that they qualify as being the best in the UK though which is the subject of thread
Maybe we could have a seperate thread on the best riding roads in the world

Back