• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adventures of Nana Chou - Bridges, Beaches, Boats

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Adventures of Nana Chou - Bridges, Beaches, Boats

[video=youtube;vn6b_Ykqc2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn6b_Ykqc2w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Sorry, I had to stop watching as the flashing and zooming and panning up to the skies etc etc almost brought on a migraine. Still slightly dizzy now.......:cool:

I would have to agree with Griff. Let the scenery speak for itself, rather than running through all the different transitions that are available in the software. It was distracting, to say the least, leaving me with a "wft did I watch" feeling... Transitions should not take away from your presentation, they should augment. Use a series of subtle wipes or color (black works best) between cuts and scenes. It is like with good food - keep it simple and let the protein be the star of the dish (the scenery, in this case). While I am not an expert, I do have experience with filming and editing. Not saying any of this to be mean, just trying to be as constructive as I could.

It looked like it was a great ride with beautiful weather. Wish I could have had that this weekend.

Sorry, I had to stop watching as the flashing and zooming and panning up to the skies etc etc almost brought on a migraine. Still slightly dizzy now.......:cool:

Like they say, "Different strokes for different folks". This is a good thing, as we are all different. What is great to one person is of no use to another.

It was produced by a professional movie maker "Adobe". Seems by the number of likes, it is about a 50/50 split. Clint Eastwood's 'American Sniper' brilliantly blurs ideological lines and it too is about a 50/50 split. Like I said it is great that we are all different, as that is what makes the world want to copy us, "the ability to say what we think" or simply put "Freedom of Speech".

Back