• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

is handbrake lever the same as nc700x ?

W

wildeone

Hi,
during today's off-road practice I broke handbrake lever.
Is it the same lever as from NC700x? much more offers
for nc700 then nc750.
thanks

Hi,
during today's off-road practice I broke handbrake lever.
Is it the same lever as from NC700x? much more offers
for nc700 then nc750.
thanks

Sorry to hear of your spill, but hopefully you were having fun anyway :D

The front brake lever on the 750 is adjustable; whereas the one on the 700 isn't. They may be identical in fitment (I think they are, I'm sure I've heard of some 700 owners buying the 750 levers, but don't take my word for it! :eek:)

The front brake lever on the 750 is adjustable; whereas the one on the 700 isn't. They may be identical in fitment (I think they are, I'm sure I've heard of some 700 owners buying the 750 levers, but don't take my word for it! :eek:)

thanks, I didn't use that adjustable feature anyway so maybe I could fit the cheaper lever from the nc700.

2014 nc700x have adjustable levers

Yes, same master cylinder ref, 750 levers fit on 700 and vice versa, the difference is just the adjustability.

but I guess clutch lever is the same in both bikes, asking just in case I break it too :)

BTW all motorcycle levers are so fragile? Shouldn't they just bend, not a snap?

Last edited by a moderator:
but I guess clutch lever is the same in both bikes, asking just in case I break it too :)

BTW all motorcycle levers are so fragile? Shouldn't they just bend, not a snap?

It's complete luck of the draw for every bike, every brand, every crash. ;) Some snap, some bend. Some bend and you can caaaarefully bend back to shape, others break instantly when you try and fix them. (Although, I can't say I trust a bent back to shape lever)

ps: think of replacing both levers with cheap billet aluminum "shorty" levers found on eBay, and/or get some hand protectors like barkbuster type things

Last edited:
I confirm the lever master cylinder is the same as on nc700, fits well and I don't need adjusting feature.
I guess I'll buy another one just to have spare.

Back