• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SYM T2 250i

From what I understand most Chinabikes are parts-only warranties. The rider does their own service.

I wouldn't mind picking up a used 200cc dualsport here cheap. I am sure there are people who ran into electrical or other probs and want to get out before their wives kill them...

I have a little SYM 125 scooter that my wife rides. They are a better China made scooter, actually built in Taiwan like Kymco. I'm on the SYM forum also and there is a member that has a little 125cc scooter like mine that has over 50,000 trouble free miles on his.

From what I understand most Chinabikes are parts-only warranties. The rider does their own service.

I wouldn't mind picking up a used 200cc dualsport here cheap. I am sure there are people who ran into electrical or other probs and want to get out before their wives kill them...

from their site

24 Months Limited Warranty
Made in Taiwan and backed by America’s best warranty, SYM offers a 24 months limited parts and labor warranty assurance. The warranty does more than give you peace of mind; it’s a commitment from SYM to maintain a high degree of quality, dependability & reliability.

Back