• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Today's Ride and Glympse

StratTuner

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying something different with glympse today.... apparently you can make a "group" name and post that... so here goes....

[HERE] is the link to today's outing. (you will get a "not active yet" message until I activate at my first gas stop, so don't give up on the first try!)

no telling if I'll stick to the following map, but here's that. It's cold and that may send me home early. Departure time should be about an hour or so from this posting. (west coast time!)
monday.jpg

I'm cutting off the top half of the ride through Death Valley. If I go that way, it will get me home at about 1 a.m.. That's too late. I'm going from my current location to Baker. Then, I'm going to Las Vegas for an in-n-out burger! I want to try to stop it up by the Colorado River on the way home. We'll see how that goes.

I haven't seen this feature with Glympse before how does it work? What do you think of it so far?

I've only used glympse to send to others to track my rides... this looks very interesting!

I haven't seen this feature with Glympse before how does it work? What do you think of it so far?

I've only used glympse to send to others to track my rides... this looks very interesting!

With Glympse, I usually have to select people individually from my contacts to send them the link.
This group name just gives the link a name like "!strattuner"... so the link becomes

!strattuner : Glympse

With that, I can post a more memorable link in email, facebook, messaging....
It's convenient.

With Glympse, I usually have to select people individually from my contacts to send them the link.
This group name just gives the link a name like "!strattuner"... so the link becomes

!strattuner : Glympse

With that, I can post a more memorable link in email, facebook, messaging....
It's convenient.

Thanks! I'm going to have to check this out.. didn't know anything about it. When my daughter started riding, she would send me a glympse every time she went out by herself. I'd monitor it until she finished her ride. Gave me peace of mind :)

Back