• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

self balancing motorcycle

Honda already uses gyros in their people movers, so the next step is motorcycles. No, too logical.

[video=youtube;-dTy50T9fGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dTy50T9fGQ[/video]

Wonder how that would work carving through the twisties. Will it give you the perfect amount of lean based on speed and trajectory or keep wanting to stand you up straight off a cliff.

How are you suppose to drag a knee? And do you ride it or drive it? So much confusion right now....and it doesn't even make a braaap sound.

LOL This is not a motorcycle. It's a sh*tty poor excuse for a car. Bucket seat, steering wheel, roof, 4 tires (I'm sorry but two more wheels that deploy to touch the ground, make it count as four wheels, not two)

"Hey, I've got this great design idea. Let's ruin everything that actually makes a motorcycle fun in the first place! Man, isn't that an awesome thing to strive for?"

this is a car.jpg

Yeah, I'd say it's not exactly a motorcycle anymore, probably nowhere near as fun. I think however it could be a good way to get around somewhere with bad weather and traffic congestion. Motorcyclists are not the target market.

I don't think it has deployable wheels, those are training wheels for pushing the limits in testing. It just gyro balances when you stop, and deploys a kick stand when you turn it off, and maybe at long stops.

Back