• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What has Nana Chou Been Doing the Last Two Years?

Funny this is the top video when I click on the link.
[video=youtube;hCegW75_9q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCegW75_9q0[/video]

So I assume Nana Chou helps out the Easter Bunny. :)

Last edited:
What happened to the knee surgeries you had wanted? I know riding is better than being in a hospital.... duh why did I ask?

Nice pictures ....

I accidently ran into an old friend, Marty. He had just got a divorce after 43 years of marriage. Marty has just purchased a BMW, R1200GS. So hopefully, Marty and I are heading south of the border come Feb.. Marty has never been to Baja, but he has been to Copper Canyon. I have never been to Copper Canyon, but I have been to Baja. The only time Marty can ride is in Feb., so the Copper Canyon ride is way ahead of the hospital.

So, agreeing with the principles of logic, we are going Riding south of the border.

Last edited:
I accidently ran into an old friend, Marty. He had just got a divorce after 43 years of marriage. Marty has just purchased a BMW, R1200GS. So hopefully, Marty and I are heading south of the border come Feb.. Marty has never been to Baja, but he has been to Copper Canyon. I have never been to Copper Canyon, but I have been to Baja. The only time Marty can ride is in Feb., so the Copper Canyon ride is way ahead of the hospital.

So, agreeing with the principles of logic, we are going Riding south of the border.

Are you guys camping or hoteling? Going to both Copper Canyon and Baja or just Copper Canyon? Wow that "just" just doesn't belong there as Copper Canyon is a bucket list for most....

We are going to both places. Going to Baja first, then back north and over to Copper Canyon. As to where we will stay, just playing that by the seat of our pants. Some camping and some hotels in Mexico.

Back