• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015 Kawa Vulcan S

That is a very cool looking motorcycle, love that green. That muffler could do with a small injection of bad-***, but that's all I'd change.

The bike-for-all theme continues in the Ergo-Fit options which give riders a variety of configuration options to create a comfortable seating position. The Vulcan S comes with a 27.8-inch seat height, slim 3.7-gallon fuel tank, and a narrow chassis with exhaust pipes routed underneath the bike for an easy reach to the ground. From there riders can choose between an Ergo-Fit reduced reach seat and extended reach seat. Footpegs are three-way adjustable, moving one inch forward and back from the mid position, and the reduced reach handlebar option brings the hand controls one inch closer. Brake and clutch levers are both adjustable as well.

^^^^
this is something many manufacturer has been missing!

I rode a 2007 Vulcan 500 for a day and it was completely gutless as a cruiser. You had to really rev the engine to get any output. The engine will need to be re-tuned to be adequate as a cruiser but it is a great beginner's bike. That's the key reason I love the NC, all the torque is where you cruise at. This new model looks great on paper with a great price. Looks like they have re-tuned the engine so I think it will be a massive success and take a chunk out of CTX sales.

I rode a 2007 Vulcan 500 for a day and it was completely gutless as a cruiser. You had to really rev the engine to get any output. The engine will need to be re-tuned to be adequate as a cruiser but it is a great beginner's bike. That's the key reason I love the NC, all the torque is where you cruise at. This new model looks great on paper with a great price. Looks like they have re-tuned the engine so I think it will be a massive success and take a chunk out of CTX sales.

Of course you had to rev it. It had the same engine as a Ninja, not the torque of a v-twin.

Since I don't have anything good to say about the looks and styling, I just won't say anything. :cool:

I have to say that the Vulcan S excites me. My first bike was a Vulcan 500 and I loved it. It was comfy, responsive, plenty quick, and tons of fun. The low seat height inspired confidence and got me hooked on motorcycles. Maybe this new Vulcan can do the same for someone else. It looks like a nice ride.

I have to say that the Vulcan S excites me. My first bike was a Vulcan 500 and I loved it. It was comfy, responsive, plenty quick, and tons of fun. The low seat height inspired confidence and got me hooked on motorcycles. Maybe this new Vulcan can do the same for someone else. It looks like a nice ride.

This was the bike that I was considering to get. But when I searched further and found the NC, the NC won. Better, hight clearance to the ground and considering I'm 6'4" tall .... The NC's seat height was just right :)

I wonder where it's made. Honda is producing it's CBR300 and CBR500r/500F and CB500X in Thailand to lower costs. Thankfully the NC700X VINs start with a "J".

Not that Thailand puts together a crappy product. My 2010 Bonneville was built there and was a nice bike.

Back