• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Distingueshed Gentleman's Ride

Joe A.

Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody here participate? Not a fan of group rides but this is the third year I went and will definitely do it again next year. Google the DGR for some some nice vids and pics if interested. Here are a few pics from the event in Rochester NY.

I'm the short guy!

IMG_0946.jpg

Beautiful 1958 BSA.

IMG_0957.jpg

The arse end of my Guzzi

IMG_0955.jpg

Yam tracker

IMG_0968.jpg

Dapper gentlemen discussing gentlemanly things.

IMG_0964.jpg

I thought that you all went to a "Job Fair" and were also interviewing... LOL!!!

[video=youtube;eubhg1gTyj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubhg1gTyj8[/video]

Putting on the Corporate Noose!!! :p

The best anyone would get from me is a Polo Shirt and a pair of Duluth Fire Hose Pants. I wore these and I looked "Sharp"...

Last edited:
I thought that you all went to a "Job Fair" and were also interviewing... LOL!!!

Putting on the Corporate Noose!!! :p

The best anyone would get from me is a Polo Shirt and a pair of Duluth Fire Hose Pants. I wore these and I looked "Sharp"...

Hey! give me a break, I am wearing jeans for crying out loud!:cool:

Seriously, I am corporate and was dressed better for the ride than when I go to work:D

Hey! give me a break, I am wearing jeans for crying out loud!:cool:

Seriously, I am corporate and was dressed better for the ride than when I go to work:D

10-4... Dude you look like Jamie Hyneman of the Myth Busters. Where's Adam at? Making a Rube Goldberg Machine?

rube-goldberg-machine.jpg

I look like Freddy Krueger...

-freddy-krueger-32784006-260-194.jpg

Back