• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC Stoppie and Drift Video.

I wonder if he could still do those stoppies with a combined ABS NC.

The bike in the video looks like an ABS model but not combined braking. I guess with the rear wheel off the ground it wouldn't much matter if the brakes were combined.

Last edited:
What about when the rear wheel is on the ground and spinning while the front is preventing forward movement? How does that work? I'm not real up on combined brakes. If they are combined can you spin one and lock the other?

What about when the rear wheel is on the ground and spinning while the front is preventing forward movement? How does that work? I'm not real up on combined brakes. If they are combined can you spin one and lock the other?

This bike looks to be modified. It looks like it has a parking brake on the rear disk. It also has a lever on the left handlebar. Whether that lever is a brake or clutch I can't tell. There appears to be a shift lever. I can't quite see if it's a DCT clutch cover or not.

The video is hacked a little. The very first shot shows the bike's "right" side with the alternator and chain visible.

Last edited:
At the 37 second mark he seems to lock up the rear brake too. More proof that it can be done but I think 670cc is probably right. This bike might be modified.

Watching this guy makes me think about how bad my balance is. I practice going slow and keeping my balance. As long as I'm moving (2-3 mph) I'm ok. I can't hold balance at all when stopped.

It's a 750X and there is no Combined-ABS for sure. Stoppies are almost impossible with ABS because you can't control the wheel lockup.

It's a 750X and there is no Combined-ABS for sure. Stoppies are almost impossible with ABS because you can't control the wheel lockup.

The bike has the pickup ring for ABS. Maybe they disabled it.

The bike in the video looks like an ABS model but not combined braking. I guess with the rear wheel off the ground it wouldn't much matter if the brakes were combined.

That bike is the DCT version. You can see the second oil filter cover above and forward of the brake pedal on the right side.

Ok, Don't attack me when I ask this. In my jeep (the one I used to have) I could pull a fuse (relay) to disable my ABS when I wanted to do some serious offroading. Is it possible he has done the same to attmept some of these tricks? That could explain things.

I don't see how you could spin the rear wheel up like that on a DCT.

Perhaps I'm wrong. :confused:

I don't think you could from a standstill-I believe the front wheel has to be turning at a minimum rotational speed. (which is why there are no dyno runs on DCT bikes so far that I am aware of. No provision to spin the front wheel)

In motion, I imagine getting your weight off the rear tire, applying variable pressure to the front brake while wide on the throttle would to the trick pretty easily.

Back