• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The proper Jacket- the proper protection.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2...r-versus-audi-a3-crash-test-video-86418.html#

airbag jacket. this is what we should be wearing. just like airbags are standard in cars. safety in motorcycle has lag behind so much

Yep, its awesome but its unavailable in the US. The only available airbag vest is the hit-air one which uses the tether system which is significantly slower than Daineses. I keep watching to see when Dainese starts selling the d-air street system, I'll be in line for it. very cool, very smart.

Europe was suggesting making airbag jackets compulsory, but the campaign lost momentum, quite rightly I think, though they are seemingly likely to push through compulsory high viz bibs in France.

I liked the look of the early demonstrations of airbag jackets but would prefer the concept if somebody manufactured a light weight unit to wear over existing gear.

I liked the look of the early demonstrations of airbag jackets but would prefer the concept if somebody manufactured a light weight unit to wear over existing gear.

They do

Safermoto.com

80a9941ba868fffa7d88ef31b342562b.jpg

I wear mine over a one piece 'stitch. Also available in hi-viz or low viz all black.

Last edited:
Back