• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda VRF800x 2015

Looks nice but that is a poor excuse for a front fender. Also would not look forward to valve check time.

2015-honda-vfr800x-crossrunner-receives-multiple-updates_1.jpg

Looks very tall seat. Too tall for me (because it is also wide).
TBH, it looks too much like the NCX to make me seriously "want" her.

Sorry no go.
But it is a good and tested engine. And it looks quite hot.

Seems like it will never make it to the US. How many years has Europe had the cross runnner now? 4 yrs?

I just checked the Swiss site. No mention yet.
I wonder why they insist on bringing this one out when there is already a 1200.
Must be they have a full production line for VFR800.

Seems like it will never make it to the US. How many years has Europe had the cross runnner now? 4 yrs?
+1. If there is an in-production Honda that would get me off my ST it's the CrossRunner's big brother the CrossTourer. But I don't either will make it to the USA.

I like it,but as said why are they going cheep and small on front fender? I bet it will be a fun ride.

I like the bike, but too close to the NC.
from 700 to 800 to me not enough difference.
I take the 1200

ken

I don't disagree with you but it's not just a difference of 700 to 800. I rode the new Interceptor 800 and that motor kicks some serious butt. I'm not saying I need or want that kinda power but the 800 V4 would blow the frunk lid right off the NC. :) We're talking double the horsepower.

Yes I agree with 670cc. It is not a simple case of 100cc.
The VFR is a much more powerful motor and the size and shape and power distribution are totally different.

What I meant was (I thought I was clear) that they LOOK too similar and there is no much difference.

Handling is totally different. I have test ridden the older VFR800 and it kicks ***. Too much if you asked me. Too fat also. Not flickable like the NCX.

I like the bike, but too close to the NC.
from 700 to 800 to me not enough difference.
I take the 1200

It's not about CC's. A parallel twin vs a V4? The outcome are different altogether.
HP and torque are different enough to make a difference. 105 HP vs 50 won't make a difference? 45 vs ~60 for pull?

Dual front, 4-pot, disc brakes for better braking power.

But let's face it ... the 800x will probably never make it to the US anyway.

why does HONDA give some bikes to europe and NOT to the north america?

It's "our" fault. "We" (as in the whole buying public in North America) do not buy enough of the cool bikes. "We" buy mostly cruisers that look like they're 60 years old even when they're new. Honda knows not to waste their time offering bikes like the CrossRunner, because they won't sell sufficient numbers in North America. It's even a wonder the NC700X is sold here.

Last edited:
Back