• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

DIY 200 MPG Honda

You know the 125cc gets better mileage on long trips. But most riding for commuters is, well, commuting. Stop and go will kill that mileage.
I applaud all these home builders and their efforts! (Even the duct tape masters).

To view more about how he build it: Allert

I have 2 velomobiles from them. :)

In this picture mine orange and black and 2 friend on a ride.
IMG_20140526_131620.jpg

But this branch is more for the bar. ;)

I would love it if someone would build a fairing for the NC... something like what the ST1300 has.

I keep being tempted to see if there is a way to put the radiator cowl panels from the CB500 on the NCX. It isn't much, but it would look awesome as a way to hide the radiator/front frame.

Back in the early '70 I had a Yamaha R5B with la road racer fairing and got 50 mpg on a two cycle engine. The fairing came off a Suzuki 500 twin two stroke road racer.

I keep being tempted to see if there is a way to put the radiator cowl panels from the CB500 on the NCX. It isn't much, but it would look awesome as a way to hide the radiator/front frame.

all you need is a DIY brackets to put them on. i've post this idea probably year ago or so,but i'm too lazy + SH cost more than those things.

Back