• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vlogging

Type RSA

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I am currently deciding if I should start a moto vlog or not. I made a quick sample and would love some input on the idea. It will feature bad drivers and everyday crap that happens on our roads in South Africa. This is just a quick sample of the kind of stuff that will feature on the vlog. Also I am getting my mic for the Drift soon, so will be adding some "colourfull commentary" as well.. Let me know what you guys think..

[video=youtube;r2Az9XAKudU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Az9XAKudU[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Az9XAKudU

Vlogging bad driving in Jozi? You're gonna have your hands full... Good luck with that, and try not to get yourself shot.

I take it Jozi is a colloquialism for Johannesburg?

I would watch these just for the accent, if there was commentary. ;) It's a relatively rare thing to hear (over here, anyway)

I would definitely make sure to have a better microphone, that wind noise *shhhhxxxkkkkksssshhhwwwwkkkkxxx* would have me hitting the close window button straight away, lol

Can you answer a quick question? I'm puzzled why there is no scene in the video that matches the picture on the er..start screen, if you follow me. (the "did he stop?" picture of the black truck/van thingy.)

I'd love to watch S.A. motorbike running about with commentary. Good luck! :)

Hey there mate,

Thanks for the reply. This was just a sample that I uploaded, the full video is coming soon. I ordered my mic and this will be coming soon (tomorrow in fact) So the first vid will have a lot of Shhhhhhxhxhxks in it :) We don't all have a funny accent like in the movies. LOL :) But yeah, hoping I can give you a good laugh or 2. And yep, Jozi is what we call Johannesburg around here. The bus in the image will be in the 1st vid, will not dissapoint :)

Thanks for the comment once again..

We don't all have a funny accent like in the movies. LOL :)

lol I expect you'll be floeking taxis and Fortuner drivers in equal measure. Don't forget to provide translations of the language best suited for floeking. ;)
(note to other members: "floek" is the Afrikaans collective word for swearing or cussing)

lol I expect you'll be floeking taxis and Fortuner drivers in equal measure. Don't forget to provide translations of the language best suited for floeking. ;)
(note to other members: "floek" is the Afrikaans collective word for swearing or cussing)

Hhahaha yeah mate, there is already a lot of swearing on the clips. I have lots of nice juicy footage already. Just house sitting this week, so can't work on the video :(

Hey guys, so the first video has been published. Thanks for watching. Leave a like or subscribe if you liked it. TA

[video=youtube;YCtsrEWgGZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCtsrEWgGZs[/video]

I just love (hate) how these plonkers that cross an intersection knowing that they will block the perpendicular traffic when the light changes never really acknowledge that they're doing anything wrong. They just stare on ahead as if nothing is amiss. My commute in Pta sometimes has these although probably not as often as in Jozi. I'm sorry to say but I've noticed that it's almost always either women drivers, 4x4 drivers, or taxis that do this. Taxis I can understand as they use it to pick up or drop people off (its just business to them), but for the others there's no excuse for being a wanker.

Nice dog!

Thanks Saxeus, yeah they will never ever acknowledge their mistakes!! Thanks, she is the love of my life :) Well her and the fiance that is :)

Back