• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Forum Skin Installed

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All.... Thank you everyone who donated to the site to help with the hosting costs. I recieved more than needed..... SO... I used the extra to purchase a second skin for the site... You can select it at the bottom of the forum in the dropdown box on the left hand side..... I posted a screen shot below...

gray.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

I'm with Team Honda, this stylish gray is definitely easier on the eyes. Which probably means I might be spending more time online! Just kidding.

Last edited:
I think an improvement to the optional new skin would be to use a different color (maybe yellow-bolt) for the unread threads. Actually it is just white-bolt, not very different from just white to my tired eyes...

Love this skin, had it for a while now. Just letting you know, in case you didn't, the member map does not work. If i go back to the default skin it does. Maybe it is just me or maybe its a bug. This is just FYI.

Found the problem... Thanks for the heads up.... Fixed..

Love this skin, had it for a while now. Just letting you know, in case you didn't, the member map does not work. If i go back to the default skin it does. Maybe it is just me or maybe its a bug. This is just FYI.

Back