• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ride with TerryinFla

Big Thump

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Short video Riding with FlaTerry - YouTube

I have been on a few rides with TerryinFla from this forum. When you think you have ridden all the roads possible in a 300 mile radius of home, somehow he was able to show us some new ones. My wifes CTX had a Master Link pull out at the end of the day. No damage and we have towbusters so not a huge deal. Appreciate Terry sticking around and riding up to get us some water. It was hot out.

There are a couple of other members from the forum in our area but we haven't had the chance to ride together yet.

Hope you enjoy the video!

Last edited:
very nice! Jus twhat the doctor ordered as I sit her in my corporate cubicle with my NC waiting for my day to end. :cool:

OK. Give me a clue. We're you in Pasco county the whole time? Hernando county, maybe? I though one of the roads was the north part of Bellamy Brothers Rd. But I have no clue about that lake.

You are correct Mike! Up through San Antonio and then on Old Trilby Rd. up into the Green Swamp Area. Terry could give you the exact roads. This video was just a small portion of the area. You need to go ride with us sometime.

Back