• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

90,000' ride

Ackme

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw where the CO BMW MOA has a 100,000' ride each year. So I thought i would try and put something together. This gets to 90K if you add up all the pass elevations. Some of them are on the same road so it may not be entirely kosher. Plus Mt. Evans is not a pass but hey, 14K' is 14K' :eek:

There may be another 10K' somewhere along the way I have not found and I have not set the return course. Right now it is a turn-around at the top of Berthoud. I was looking at taking Wednesday (7/30) off for a little moto-hookey but the forcast does not look good. Maybe Sat? Any local interest for this or something like it?

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=201251750445965934039.0004ff4636a36d889f59c&msa=0

Yes, bad timing. Kind of bummer. I dont mind getting wet during a ride but an all day soaker would be no fun. Plus being on Mt Evans during a thunder storm is not my personnel to-do list. :eek:

Back