• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat upgrade

Jackal

Reaction score
Visit site
I really like my NC700XD after only 1500 miles. However, I need more wind protection and a Madstad 20" is on the way to replace the stock windshield. That leaves the seat as my only gripe. I find it continually moves me forward and the dreaded dead butt sets in after about an hour. Has anyone here had experience with an after-market seat? If so, please give me some guidance.

Best to do a search. Everyone will have an opinion and it will be impossible to decide which way to go. Personally I used the Seat Concepts. It very comfortable and the price is right plus you don't have to buy a seat pan and very little down time.

Good luck.

oh-no-not-this-again-thumb.jpg

This has to be the #1 most common thread topic here.

But anyway, welcome to the forum. In all seriousness, there is already a lot of seat info in a lot of threads. Your first seat mod should be the slope change or "Showkey" mod. It's easy and free. If that doesn't do it for you, then start looking at new seats.

Back