• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X & CTX700D on Back of the Dragon

Thanks for video. Great road. I have fit it in two two trips back home from Virginia on my NC. Highly recommended. Need to do again as they were out of shirts in my size. :)

There were shirts? LOL, didn't know that. Nice and cool up there.

There were shirts? LOL, didn't know that. Nice and cool up there.

Store near north end.

13797303317911632858880.jpeg

Well, I did the Tail of the Dragon years ago, Moonshine run to the Little Dragon about 5 years ago and now The Back of the Dragon. I should get the shirt I think. Thanks Fuzzy!

Blueridge Parkway: love it. I have informed my wife that after I am dead and gone, my ashes are to be spread up there on the parkway :)

Great vid, thanks for sharing.

Are they the blue ridge mountains of Virginia that Laurel and Hardy sang a song about?

Have you done the Trail of the lonesome pine?

[video=youtube_share;OgRJVlPJKQs]http://youtu.be/OgRJVlPJKQs[/video]

Wow, that video is a hoot! I love those guys! Actually, I was born in Radford, VA and we have done some of the Daniel Boone Heritage trail, which I think is associated with the "Trail of the Lonsome Pine". I rode a bunch of roads with Lonsome Pines for sure. Thanks for posting that great video!

Back